Tuesday, October 29, 2013

The magnificent city of Copenhagen.



 The magnificent city of Copenhagen.
 

After spending time for almost sixteen hours inside a huge yacht we were finally arrived in Copenhagen. the environment, building, language and atmosphere weren't really different comparing to Oslo, however   I could see the tourist that come to this city was somehow more crowded,  people walked around for shopping or just taking picture in the walking street which located in the centrum . the weather was very good and the sun was shining brightly so that we could walk around without fear of chilling.
People in Denmark speak Dansk which is similar to Norwegian language in spelling but different in pronunciation  though in Denmark they use exactly the same alphabet like the Norwegian is.  
We didn't spend so much time in Copenhagen because the yacht  had to sailed back to Oslo  at five o clock so that  Mr. Theo, the group leader had warned us to gather at the meeting point at three o clock, otherwise they'll go back to Oslo without us

We were walking around without knowing where we going and what to do, the only thing that I know was to eat Scrumptious fried Chicken In KFC restaurant that I've been missed to eating this chicken since I left my coutry besides, I can't find such restaurant in Oslo.


 we were a group with six people, yoza, iqbal, rahmadi, vivin, wisnu, and amin. Except wisnu and vivin who are a couple, the group was full with single mans. Mrs. Vivin had a friend who was very helpful, he helped us to get free entrance tickets. and because of that we decided to go to Tivoli, a big amusement park that provided many games and rides. Even though the entrance tickets were free, we had to pay for entrance tickets to be able to ride that rides.

At five, the yacht finally set off back to Oslo, I had fallen asleep, and so did my room mates because we felt so tired after a long long journey, however we couldn't really sleep because we had to attend a dinner invitation from Ms. ambassador at half past five in the afternoon


Inside the restaurant was very bright and luxurious, the foods were served perfectly and the foods looked so scrumptious. For me it's a very rare experience that I would never get every day, so I didn't want to waste this chance, I had ate as much as I could until I couldn't eat anymore because too full.

There were two Jacuzzis  and one pool in the deck ten, they were located in outside part of the deck, the weather was so cold and the wind was blow strongly at the time, but I still decide to swim.
I was initially dipped my foots into the water to check if the whether it's warm, the plunged to the pool without with excitement and swum for several minutes, on the other hand, two sides of jacuzzi were full with people who had enjoyed the facility as they bring alcohol with them to the jacuzzi, the worst thing was they didn't clean up the cans and bottles they used and abandoned it in made the Jacuzzi  looked very dirty with cans garbage

Thirty minutes later, I eventually could dip my body to the jacuzzi, I was ruled the jacuzzi and feel like that's my own because no one but me used the jacuzzi.

Cold weather combined with warm water that dipped half of my body make a very good sensation that I've never felt before, there were no stars at the night but I could see the lights were twinkling from the building in the island that could still visible from our yacht. This such a dream come true, though I haven't been dreaming about going to Copenhagen in my life.

The yacht kept going farther and the night was became much colder, I felt tired and laid my body down in a narrow bed. Two of my room mates had fallen asleep and snoring, and it's my turn to go bed, and of course always hoping for good and new great adventure in next days.


No comments:

Post a Comment