Thursday, April 4, 2013

Welcome April!




Welcome April!

Spring has just come in Norway!, the cold weather goes away slowly but it's still too  cold for Asian boy like me. Today is the warmest temperature since first time I stepped my feet in this country, yes it was 9 degree this morning!.
If in the mid of winter animal had been hiding in their nest, now I can see herd of birds and other kinds of animal flying or walking on the street make the street became very crowded.
I noticed that the biggest differences between winter and spring, is the duration of day light.  in the winter the day started to be dark at 3 PM, it is very different in spring,  I still can see the sun still shining at 9 PM, it makes me can’t sleep!.  In addition, people in Norway suddenly change their habit in this season, in winter time they were always went back home after office hour, in spring city is still lively at the night , people tend to take a walk or just enjoying a cup of coffee in the bars around Oslo.

No comments:

Post a Comment